About this website
Ancient Mystery Teachings has been continually online since February 2012. We provide factual information about a Secret order which teaches the Sublime Occult Mysteries. This order is NOT affiliated with any other occult order, group, mystery school or esoteric organisation. Nor does it have any name by which it is known among the public.
Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing this website you agree to the following terms and conditions of service. Our content is provided for educational and study purposes only. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the content we provide.
2. This website and its content is the copyright of Ancient Mystery Teachings.org under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print, or download to a local hard disk, short extracts for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only, provided that you provide a full attribution and link to this website.
3. You are permitted to link your website to the home page of this website or any file or files at this site. You are not permitted to embed (frameset) text content from this site at your website. Nor are you permitted to link to any images at this website.
4. Use of software designed to access this site automatically ('web robots') is permitted to create or update a search engine's database index of the site. Any robots accessing this site shall abide by the robots.txt protocol. All other use of web robots at this site are considered to be in violation of the terms of service, including but not limited to downloading the entire site multiple times in one day, accessing the site for the sole purpose of extracting email addresses, repeatedly accessing a file or files at the site at high speeds, or probing the site for 'formmail', php files, or other scripts.
5. Through this website you are able to link to other websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these linked websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
6. Whilst every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly we accept no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Many of you will have heard of the new General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, which came into force on 25 May 2018 throughout the European Union (EU), of which the United Kingdom is still a member. As this website does not keep or process any of our visitors' personal data and is a not-for-profit informational website that does not engage in any economic activity, the new regulations do not apply to us.
"Cookies" are small text files from a website that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. We use a third-party web traffic analysis tool for analytical purposes. This tool tracks your visits by sending a cookie to your computer. The only information that it collects consists of the date and time of your visit, your IP address, browser, operating system version, screen resolution, referring link (if any), and page url visited. That's it.
No other cookies are used on this website.
If you do not want your visit(s) to our website to be recorded, most browsers allow you to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. To do this look at the "help" menu in your browser. Turning off cookies will not restrict your access to, or enjoyment of this website, in any way whatsoever.